On 25th August 2012 our college was recognized as Research Centre for PhD in Commerce by Rani Channamma University Belagavi. Gogte college of Commerce is the first College to be recognized as Research Centre for PhD in Commerce by RCU. Dr. S. S. Aralelimath, HOD Department of Commerce & Accountancy and is the Co-coordinator of Research Centre.
Dr. M G Hiremath, Principal is recognized as Ph. D Guide for Commerce and Management by Bharathiar University and Annamalai University of Tamil Nadu and Rayal seema University of Andra Pradesh, and Dr H.H.Veerapur has guided Research scholars in completing their M. Phil program
Four Research guides from reputed colleges other than GCC are attached to our Research Centre. In all the Research Centre has EIGHT Guides. Namely –
- Dr M.G.Hiremath Principal, KLSGogte College of Commerce, Belagavi.
- Dr (Smt) Shailaja.S.Aralelimath Vice Principal & NAAC-IQAC Cordinator M
- Dr. H H Veerapur Dept of Commerce Gogte College of Commerce
- Dr Siddappa.O.Halasgi Professor, Constituent College of RCU, Belagavi.
- Dr Y.G.Baligatti Professor, KRCE Bailhongal.
- Dr Sadashiv.O.Halasgi Professor, Shivanand College Kagwad.
- Dr R.M.Patil Professor, GPPorwal College Sindgi.
Activities conducted by the Research centre are as follows:-
- Faculty Development Program (FDP) on research methodology in social sciences is conducted under CPE grants in2015 & 2016
- Workshops on research Methodology are organized frequently by CLBC for our staff members
- Workshops on Questionnaire Designing and Report Writing
- Programs for guiding the teachers on MRPs
- Program on Writing Research articles in Reputed and Refereed Journals.
- Two days workshop on Research methodology in Association with CMDR, Dharwad.
- Three days workshop on feel teacher and feel administrator by CLHRD Mangaluru.
Click to view the CPE Project List